Garmin GT20-TM Transom Mount Transducer | 010-01960-00
The Garmin GT20-TM is for the shallow water fisherman who wants traditional and CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar, this transom or trolling motor mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. The 20 ft transducer cable with built-in fast response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (DownVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 (DownVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle. Transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- 4-Pin Transom Mount Transducer
- Frequency - Traditional: 77/200 kHz | DownVü: CHIRP 435-475 kHz and CHIRP 800-840 kHz
- Transmit power - Traditional: 500 W | DownVü: 500 W
- Max Depth - Traditional: 1,900 ft | DownVü: 750 ft
- Beam Width (°) LF/HF (-3dB) - Traditional: 45/15 | DownVü: 2.5x53
- Dimension - 5.9 x 2.0 x 0.9 in (150 x 52 x 22 mm)
- Weight - 0.79 lbs. (0.36 kg)
- Cable Length - 20ft
MANUALS & GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.