Rowlands Marine – Terms of Sale
1. In these Terms of Sale, we refer to any products and/or services offered for sale by us as "Items".
2. To purchase Item(s) from us, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
3. Any purchase of an Item from us is subject to: (i) these Terms of Sale; (ii) any special terms and conditions which may be displayed on our website; and (iii) the terms and conditions of the product manufacturer, which can be found on their respective websites.
4. Your contract for purchase of an Item starts once we have confirmed your purchase and ends 14 days after the date of delivery of the product to you.
5. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
6. Purchases from us may be subject to a delivery fee.
7. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
8. You are entitled to cancel your transaction within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery of the Item(s). You are not entitled to cancel your associated ticket purchase in such circumstances. To cancel your Item purchase, please complete and submit our cancellation form or contact us. Please also see our Returns Policy for more information.
9. These Terms of Sale does not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
10. As an online trader we also draw your attention to the Consumer Protection (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018 where you can access for further information about online dispute resolution. You can also email us at email@example.com.
11. These Terms of Sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with us are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.