Raymarine Element 7 HV | E70644-05
Includes HV-100+ All-in-One Transom Transducer
The NEW Raymarine Element CHIRP Sonar / GPS Series gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity. HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D. The 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimised for super high-resolution imagery up to 100’ (30 meters). Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600’ (180 meters). Element’s advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft.
Bright and Rugged | Sunlight viewable displays with integrated GPS/GNSS receiver.
Superior HyperVision™ | 1.2 megahertz CHIRP sonar technology delivers much higher resolution imaging compared to conventional side and down scanning sonars.
RealVision™ 3D Built-In | Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
Fast Quad-Core Processor | For instantaneous chart re-draw and sharp 3D imaging.
All-in-one Transducer | Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation.
IN THE BOX:
Trunnion Mounting Bracket
Console Mounting Kit
• Display Size: 7.0" Optically Bonded LCD
• Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
• Display Type: Non-Touch
• Brightness: 1,500 nits
• Viewing Angle: Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°
• Dimensions: 240 x 135 62mm (9.5 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches) | W x H x D
• Product Weight (lbs): 3.0
• Waterproof Rating: IPx6 and IPx7
• Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
• Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
• Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
• Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 15 Watts
• GNSS / GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz
• Sonar Type (Built-in): Built-in CHIRP Sonar | DownVision (Standard and Hyper) | SideVision (Standard and Hyper) | RealVision™ 3D (Standard and Hyper)
• Sonar Connection: 15 pin HyperVision™ type connector
• Sonar Depth: CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet) | DownVision™ Standard = 183m (600 feet) | DownVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | SideVision™ Standard = 91m (300 feet) | SideVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Standard = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
• NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
• Supported NMEA2000 Networking: INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization) | OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC)
• SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
• Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
• BlueTooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
• Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.
• Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP
• Waypoint | Routes | Tracks: 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups | 150 rts - 250 wpt max | 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
• Internal Memory: 8GB Solid State
• External Memory: 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
MANUALS AND GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.