NAIS-500 with NSPL 500 & GPS-500 | 000-13963-001
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today’s busy shipping lanes and congested ports.
Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS 500 is ideal for networking with compatible B&G, Simrad and Lowrance MFD's.
This NAIS-500 package comes with a NSPL500 antenna splitter and a GPS-500.
• Class-B Approved - Meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System
• Send & Receive - The NAIS 500 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, whilst you receive data from other vessels. This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance manoeuvres well in advance
• Integrated Solution - Networks with your HDS Carbon and HDS Gen3 systems and your marine VHF radio for a fully integrated system
• Multiple Networking Connections - Compatible with NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183®, NMEA 0183® multiplexing and USB.
• Waterproof Rating - IPX7 standard
• Lightweight - 250 grams
• Low Power Consumption -The NAIS 500 features a low average power consumption of 180 mA at 12 VDC
In The Box:
1x NAIS-500 - Black-box Class-B AIS.
1x NSPL-500 - Antenna splitter
1x GPS-500 - GPS antenna for NAIS-500 AIS transceiver
1x 1.8m NMEA 2000® cable
MANUALS AND GUIDES