A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color. Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence. Once underway, Element-S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
A TRUSTED CRUISING COMPANION
Easy planning and GPS navigation with your favorite charts.
• Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
• Color-coded AIS overlays help you navigate congested waterways with improved awareness
• Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
• Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
• Navigate safer with an optional Quantum™ wireless CHIRP radar
• Connect with NMEA2000-compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
Element’s LightHouse Sport OS is designed for boaters that like to keep things simple.
• From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
• An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
• Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
• Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
Enjoy legendary Raymarine display and navigation technology at an affordable price.
• 7, 9, and 12 inch super bright display for all weather conditions
• Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
• Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
• Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)