Raymarine Element 12 HV | E70536-05
Includes HV-100 All-in-One Transom Transducer
The NEW Raymarine Element CHIRP Sonar / GPS Series gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity. HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D. The 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimised for super high-resolution imagery up to 100’ (30 meters). Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600’ (180 meters). Element’s advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft.
Bright and Rugged | Sunlight viewable displays with integrated GPS/GNSS receiver.
Superior HyperVision™ | 1.2 megahertz CHIRP sonar technology delivers much higher resolution imaging compared to conventional side and down scanning sonars.
RealVision™ 3D Built-In | Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
Fast Quad-Core Processor | For instantaneous chart re-draw and sharp 3D imaging.
All-in-one Transducer | Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
- Display Size: 12.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 WXGA
- Display Type: Non-Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 89° / Bottom 89° / Left 89° / Right 89°
- Dimensions: 357 x 215 x 62mm (14.1 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches) | W x H x D
- Product Weight (lbs): 6.5
- Waterproof Rating: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption (max 12V DC): 25 Watts
- GNSS / GPS: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz
- Sonar Type (Built-in): Built-in CHIRP Sonar | DownVision (Standard and Hyper) | SideVision (Standard and Hyper) | RealVision™ 3D (Standard and Hyper)
- Sonar Connection: 15 pin HyperVision™ type connector
- Sonar Depth: CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet) | DownVision™ Standard = 183m (600 feet) | DownVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | SideVision™ Standard = 91m (300 feet) | SideVision™ Hyper = 30m (100 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Standard = 91m (300 feet) | RealVision™ 3D Hyper = 30m (100 feet)
- NMEA2000: 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
- Supported NMEA2000 Networking: INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) | NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) | Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization) | OUTPUT: GPS (for VHF Distress and DSC)
- SeaTalkng: Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
- BlueTooth: Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5
- Cartography: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.
- Tides & Currents: Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP
- Waypoint | Routes | Tracks: 10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups | 150 rts - 250 wpt max | 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
- Internal Memory: 8GB Solid State
- External Memory: 1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)