Garmin GPSMAP 7412xsv | 010-01307-12
The GPSMAP 7412xsv is a fully network capable multifunction display by Garmin with a 10-inch multi-touch widescreen display and worldwide basemap. Designed for powerboat users, sailors and racing sailors who demand high performance. The 7412xsv has a built-in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS which is fast and responsive, updating position and heading 10 times per second making your movement more fluid and makes it easy to drop up to 5,000 accurate waypoints and find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots. In addition, the 7412xsv features built-in DownVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonar providing crystal clear images of structure, submerged objects and fish, also Wi-Fi connectivity and enhanced auto guidance technology.
- 10” Multi-Touch Widescreen Display - 1280 x 800 pixels
- Built-in 10Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Built-in DownVü™ and SideVü™ Sonar Technology
- Fusion audio system integration
- Wi-fi Connectivity
- 2 microSD Card Slots
- Max Depth - 5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183 Compatible
- Flat, Bail or Flush Mountable
- Dimensions - 33.0 x 22.6 x 7.9 cm
- Waterproof Rating - IPX7
MANUALS & GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.