Simrad MO16-P Monitor
(You save £415.86)
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
Simrad MO16-P Monitor | 000-11261-001
The Simrad MO16-P Monitor maximises your view while minimising dash space, designed to complement vessels for centre consoles, sports fishing boats and cruising yachts. With a low profile and sleek glass bridge design, the MO16-P features a large, Hi-Bright, sunlight viewable display and immediately enhances the look of your helm. Thanks to its wide LCD format, users can see a larger area of chart data in full detail and for sonar, more vertical pixels means more vertical resolution and target detail in the water column.
- Display - 15.9” Widescreen HD | 1366 x 768 Resolution | 300nit Brightness | 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Low Profile Glass Bridge Design
- Best-In-Class Screen to Case Ratio
- Enclosure - ABS Plastic Rear Case, Glass Front
- Picture in Picture and On-Glass Menu Keys
- HDMI, DVI, Composite Inputs
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity - 1 port on rear (Micro-C male)
- Easy to Install with ‘Mount From Front’ option
- Waterproof Rating - IPX6 (when dash mounted) | IPX2 (from back)
- Dimensions - 400 x 260 x 74mm | W x H x D
- Weight - 3.33Kg
- Operating Voltage - 9 - 31.2 V DC
- Power Consumption(nominal) - 12W
- Low Power Standby Mode
- Suitable for Any Monitor Application (not limited to Simrad)
MANUALS & GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...