Simrad BSM-3 Sonar Module
(You save £242.04)
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
Simrad BSM-3 Sonar Module | 000-11742-001
The Simrad BSM-3 Sonar Module is designed for professionals and sport-fishing enthusiasts and features a high-performance, dual channel broadband sounder with CHIRP technology. Venture further offshore with the confidence to find the fish you’re looking for thanks to its extensive transducer compatibility and highly customisable user interface. In a rugged all‐aluminium housing, the BSM-3 is built to last and installation is easier than ever with new transducer connectors. The BSM-3 is also optimised for Airmar’s latest wide‐angle CHIRP transducer series, and perfectly suited for pelagic trolling and other deep‐water fishing applications.
- High-Performance Sonar Module
- Dual Channel Chirp Sonar Technology
- Industry‐Leading Target Separation & Clarity
- Easy to Install & Easy to Use
- Compatible with Wide Angle Transducers
- New Simrad HEROiC User Interface
- Compatible with Simrad NSS, NSS evo2, NSE, NSO, and NSO evo2 series (Some UI features unavailable on NSE and NSO Offshore models)
- Broadband Frequencies Transceiver High - 130- 210kHz; 85-145kHz
- Broadband Frequencies Transceiver Low - 40-60kHz; 25-45kHz
- Narrowband Frequencies Transceiver High - 200kHz; 83kHz
- Narrowband Frequencies Transceiver Low - 50kHz; 38kHz; 28kHz
- Network - 1 Power | 2x 7-Pin Blue | 1x Ethernet | 3 x Glands
- Waterproof Rating - IPX5
- Dimensions - 340mm / 13.38in x 100mm / 3.94in x 289mm / 11.37in | W x H x D
- Weight - 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)
- Mounting - 4 Key-holed Mounting Tabs
- Power Output - 250 Watts RMS 2,000 Watts (peak to peak)
- Power Consumption - Range dependent (normally less than 10W)
MANUALS & GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...