Raymarine CAM220 IP Marine Camera
(You save £82.00)
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
Raymarine CAM220 IP Marine Camera | E70437
The NEW Raymarine CAM220 IP Marine Camera is a high definition, day and night network dome video camera in a rugged enclosure. The CAM220 is suitable for above or below deck applications and its design provides all round selected viability whilst the small frame size allows for rapid installation. Stylised to blend in with your boat’s aesthetic design and also features plug and play integration with Raymarine MFDs running Lighthouse II, high bright IR LEDs for operation in total darkness, can be powered over Ethernet (PoE) or direct 12v DC power supply and the simple mechanical frame allows the camera to be locked, rock steady, into position.
- Day & Night Dome Video Camera
- High Bright IR LEDs
- Small Frame Size - Quick Installation
- Compatible with Raymarine MFD’s running Lighthouse II
- Image Sensor - 2.0 Megapixel 1/2.8" SONY progressive scan CMOS(Exmor)
- Lens - 3.6mm Wide angle Megapixel Board Lens
- Total Pixels - 1952(H) x 1116(V) 2.18 Megapixel
- Effective Pixels - 1944(H) x 1104(V) 2.15 Megapixel
- FOV Horizontal - 51.0 deg +/- 3 deg
- FOV Vertical - 93.0 deg +/- 3 deg
- IR Distance - 20m (4 Built-in High Power LED’s)
- Video Compression - H.264 High Profile@4.0, MJPEG –Image quality: 3 Steps
- Resolution - Up to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Frame Rate - H.264 Up to 30fps with 1920x1080 | MJPEG Up to 30fps with VGA resolution
- CPU - 32-bit ARM9 RISC CPU up to 432MHz
- Flash - 128MB | SDRAM - 128MB
- Dimensions - 178mm(D) x 66 (ø)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or Direct 12v DC Power Supply
MANUALS & GUIDES
*If you have trouble opening the pdf file, please try installing Adobe Acrobat reader on your device.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...